Call for tenders for the purchase of IT equipment
The Council of Europe issued the Call for Tenders for the purchase of IT equipment.
Deadline for the submission of offers: 14 October 2022.
Tenders with attachments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Tender 2022AO62 on purchase of IT equipment”.
Documents submitted after the deadline and filled inappropriately will not be considered.
All questions shall be submitted in English to the email address email@example.com until 7 October 2022.
Please get acquainted with the tender documentation:
- CALL FOR TENDERS
- APPENDIX І (Business and technical requirements)
- APPENDIX ІІ (Contract)
- APPENDIX ІІІ (Model Act of Acceptance)
- APPENDIX ІV (Declaration of agreement)
The Call for tenders is organised within the Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine”.
- Forum on legislative agenda on decentralisation in Ukraine under the war conditions
- Findings of the opinion poll on public administration and communities cooperation within “Kyiv Agglomeration”
- ANNOUNCEMENT. Presentation of findings of the Opinion poll on Kyiv agglomeration
- To give everyone more opportunities for development: about the creation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space in the Zhovkva educational and rehabilitation centre
- International municipal partnership: methodological recommendations
- Methodological recommendations: creation and organisation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space