Gallery of innovations which change the country. Kryvyi Rih City Council, Dnipropetrovsk oblast
31 January 2019
We continue the series of articles telling success stories about the winners of the National Contest “Best practices of local self-government” in 2018. For your attention the story dedicated to the practice of Kryvyi Rih City Council “Mobile Centre of administrative services VIZA” for Kryvyi Rih inhabitants” is offered.
More information is available on the Ukrainian version of the website.
- (Українська) «Маємо змогу бути першими», – Степан Куйбіда про перспективи Львівської агломерації
- Forum on legislative agenda on decentralisation in Ukraine under the war conditions
- Findings of the opinion poll on public administration and communities cooperation within “Kyiv Agglomeration”
- ANNOUNCEMENT. Presentation of findings of the Opinion poll on Kyiv agglomeration
- To give everyone more opportunities for development: about the creation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space in the Zhovkva educational and rehabilitation centre
- International municipal partnership: methodological recommendations