International municipal partnership: methodological recommendations
In 2022 the Council of Europe supported preparation of the methodological recommendations regarding international municipal partnership for Ukrainian municipalities.
The handbook was elaborated by the Council of Europe Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine” in partnership with the Ministry for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine and based on the City to City Cooperation toolkit of the Council of Europe.
Section “Partnership for recovery and development” of the national portal “Decentralization” based on these recommendations and were developed with assistance of the Swiss-Ukrainian project “Decentralization for the Development of Democratic Education” DECIDE and the “U-LEAD with Europe” Program.
DOWNLOAD Methodical recommendations on international municipal partnership in Ukrainian by the link.
- International municipal partnership: methodological recommendations
- Methodological recommendations: creation and organisation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space
- IT equipment for public services provision in Ukrainian communities
- Ukraine: in wartime support to decentralisaion reform increased
- ANNOUNCEMENT. Presentation of findings of the annual opinion poll on public administration
- Media in support of good governance in Ukraine: the best media materials awarded