Military administrations of settlements and their officials – exercising certain some powers of local authorities under martial law
The Council of Europe supported preparation of methodological recommendations regarding the implementation by the military administrations of settlements and their officials of some powers of local authorities under martial law. This publication contains practical recommendations and samples of documents for organisation of the first stages of activity of military administrations of settlements.
The publication was elaborated by the Council of Europe Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine” upon the request of the Ministry for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine.
Ukrainian version is available here.
- (Українська) «Маємо змогу бути першими», – Степан Куйбіда про перспективи Львівської агломерації
- Forum on legislative agenda on decentralisation in Ukraine under the war conditions
- Findings of the opinion poll on public administration and communities cooperation within “Kyiv Agglomeration”
- ANNOUNCEMENT. Presentation of findings of the Opinion poll on Kyiv agglomeration
- To give everyone more opportunities for development: about the creation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space in the Zhovkva educational and rehabilitation centre
- International municipal partnership: methodological recommendations