Evaluation of applications for the National Media Contest 2022 supported by the Council of Europe started
The Council of Europe within its Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine”, implemented by the Centre of Expertise for Good Governance, continues supporting the Ministry for Communities and Territories Development in implementation of the annual National Media Contest on public administration in 2022. It was launched in 2016 as a joint initiative of the Centre of Expertise for Good Governance and the Ministry to strengthen the Council of Europe Best Practice in Local Government Programme in Ukraine.
In 2022 the Contest is aimed at promoting best local government practices in a wartime context. 454 applications from regional media (printed, online, radio, and TV) were received in 2022: this is the largest number of applications received since the launch of the Contest in 2016. Among them 401 applications meet eligibility criteria and will be assessed by the Selection Committee. The award ceremony is planned for November 2022.
- International municipal partnership: methodological recommendations
- Methodological recommendations: creation and organisation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space
- IT equipment for public services provision in Ukrainian communities
- Ukraine: in wartime support to decentralisaion reform increased
- ANNOUNCEMENT. Presentation of findings of the annual opinion poll on public administration
- Media in support of good governance in Ukraine: the best media materials awarded