Labour relations in military administrations
The Council of Europe supported preparation of methodological recommendations dedicated to labour relations in military administrations that temporarily exercise local authorities’ powers.
The publication was developed by the Council of Europe Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine” upon the request of the Ministry for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine.
Ukrainian version is available here.
- Labour relations in military administrations
- Council of Europe supports elaboration of Lviv Agglomeration development strategy in Ukraine
- Award Ceremony of the Best practice programme on human resources development
- Good Democratic Governance among the key reforms for Ukraine
- Ukraine: Grants to Strengthen Good Governance and Local Economy
- Evaluation of applications for the National Media Contest 2022 supported by the Council of Europe started