Methodical recommendations: labour relations in local authorities under martial law
On 19 July 2022, the Law of Ukraine No. 2352 “On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine on Optimising Labour Relations” entered into force.
This Law amends the Labour Code of Ukraine, as well as a number of other laws: “On Remuneration of Labour”, “On leave”, “On the State’s Guarantees of Execution of Court Resolutions”, “On executive proceedings” and “On the organisation of labour relations under martial law”.
Due to these changes, the Methodological recommendations on the organisation of labour relations in local authorities under martial law were developed, file available in Ukrainian only.
The recommendations were developed by the Council of Europe Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine” upon the request of the Ministry for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine and in consultation with the National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service.
The recommendations contain a step-by-step comparative analysis of labour legislation before and after the changes introduced, practical advice to representatives of local authorities on how to apply the new legislation, as well as template documents that will help HR specialists in their work.
- Opinion on the draft law on Local Government Service
- Methodical recommendations: labour relations in local authorities under martial law
- Open school co-working spaces: how and why to create them in Ukrainian communities
- Methodological Recommendations for Hiring, Transferring and Dismissal of Different Categories of Local Government Employees under Martial Law
- Public Transportation in the Kyiv Metropolitan Area: a Round table on European practice
- Roadmap for Local Self-Government Recovery in Ukraine