IT equipment for public services provision in Ukrainian communities
The Council of Europe Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine“ purchased IT equipment to enable provision of administrative, social and other public services in Ukrainian communities. This support is being provided within the Council of Europe Action Plan for Ukraine and in response to the current challenges resulting from the full-fledged armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine.
In co-operation with the Association of Amalgamated Territorial Communities of Ukraine and based on the needs assessment, the Council of Europe identified 37 local communities of Luhansk, Sumy, Kharkiv, Kherson and Chernihiv regions as recipients of this equipment. Almost 150 laptops and multifunctional deviceshanded over to the communities, will enable operation of the Centres for administrative services provision (“one stop shops”), creation of remote and mobile workplaces – administrative, social and other service delivery points in de-occupied communities. This will contribute to enabling and improvementof public services provision at local level to more than 450,000 residents in 1023 settlements.
- International municipal partnership: methodological recommendations
- Methodological recommendations: creation and organisation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space
- IT equipment for public services provision in Ukrainian communities
- Ukraine: in wartime support to decentralisaion reform increased
- ANNOUNCEMENT. Presentation of findings of the annual opinion poll on public administration
- Media in support of good governance in Ukraine: the best media materials awarded