Methodological recommendations: creation and organisation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space
The Council of Europe supported preparation of the methodological recommendations regarding creation and organisation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space (taking into account the case of Zhovkva educational and rehabilitation centre “Zlahoda”).
This guidance was elaborated taking into account results of the grant project “Enhancing local economy and good governance in Zhovkva community (Lviv region)” implemented by the NGO “Education for Success” with the financial support of the Council of Europe within the Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine”. The methodological recommendations were produced in consultancy support of the Council of Europe Project “Continued support to promoting social human rights in Ukraine”.
Methodological recommendations in Ukrainian are available here.
- International municipal partnership: methodological recommendations
- Methodological recommendations: creation and organisation of an inclusive multifunctional co-working space
- IT equipment for public services provision in Ukrainian communities
- Ukraine: in wartime support to decentralisaion reform increased
- ANNOUNCEMENT. Presentation of findings of the annual opinion poll on public administration
- Media in support of good governance in Ukraine: the best media materials awarded