Call for tenders for the organisation and conduction of sociological research on public administration in Ukraine
The Council of Europe issued the Call for Tenders for the organisation and conduction of sociological research on public administration in Ukraine.
Deadline for the submission of offers: 26 August 2022.
Tenders with attachments should be sent to email@example.com with the subject: “Tender 2022AO55 on sociological research in Ukraine”.
Documents submitted after the deadline and filled inappropriately will not be considered.
All questions shall be submitted in English to the email address Andriy.firstname.lastname@example.org until 19 August 2022.
Please get acquainted with the tender documentation:
Before sending your tender, check that it includes:
- Completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement.
- Registration documents, for legal persons (a copy of original documents with summary translation into English) in PDF format;
- Methodology of conducting sociological research (opinion polls) for face-to-face interviews (Lot 1) and computer-assisted telephone interviews (Lot 2) (in English) in PDF format;
- Brief description of the experience in conducting sociological research (opinion polls) on public administrations in Ukraine (in English) with including their list and links to their reports or presentations (with summary description in English for each report/link/presentation) in PDF format.
The Call for tenders is organised by the Project “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine”.
Please have a look at the answers to the questions sent by potential bidders here.
- Opinion on the draft law on Local Government Service
- Methodical recommendations: labour relations in local authorities under martial law
- Open school co-working spaces: how and why to create them in Ukrainian communities
- Methodological Recommendations for Hiring, Transferring and Dismissal of Different Categories of Local Government Employees under Martial Law
- Public Transportation in the Kyiv Metropolitan Area: a Round table on European practice
- Roadmap for Local Self-Government Recovery in Ukraine