Award Ceremony of the Best practice programme on human resources development
It is based on the Council of Europe’s Best Practice in Local Government Programme, and is entitled “Best Training Innovations in the System of Professional Training”. The Programme plays an important role for improving training programmes for public officials, it motivates providers to constantly search for new approaches to training as well as to adapt existing training programmes to modern challenges and needs in order to meet the demand of public authorities.
In 2022 this Programme demonstrated that despite of the wartime, providers of training services continue to implement educational innovations and adapt the subject, content and format of education to new realities.
A notable feature of the Programme 2022 is wide use of online technologies.
Its Award Ceremony took place on 16 November 2022. 9 providers of training services were awarded by the National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service. Moreover, the winners introduced their best practices.
More information concerning the Award Ceremony and the winners is available in Ukrainian.
The Programme 2022 was organised by the National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service in partnership with the Council of Europe, in the framework of the Programme “Enhancing decentralisation and public administration reform in Ukraine”, implemented by the Centre of Expertise for Good Governance.
- Labour relations in military administrations
- Council of Europe supports elaboration of Lviv Agglomeration development strategy in Ukraine
- Award Ceremony of the Best practice programme on human resources development
- Good Democratic Governance among the key reforms for Ukraine
- Ukraine: Grants to Strengthen Good Governance and Local Economy
- Evaluation of applications for the National Media Contest 2022 supported by the Council of Europe started